Host Bart Zandbergen was joined in the studio by repeat guest, OC Realtor Nick Roshdieh. In this episode, Bart and Nick discuss how the real estate industry has changed due to the pandemic and what changes appear to be here to stay. Nick also shares his personal perspective on what makes a successful agent and what clients should look for in selecting an agent. Having met years ago in the gym, Bart and Nick also talk about how their gym routines have changed and what adjustments they plan to keep long term in their regimens.
In this episode learn:
- How supply and demand have driven up residential real estate prices across SoCal
- Changes to the property tour experience for agents and buyers/sellers
- What to look for when selecting an agent to represent you
- Tips for sellers to prepare their home so it presents well during home tours
- What to look out for when divorce and real estate transactions collide
When asked what his Ultimate Lesson Learned has been in his career, Nick shared, “It’s all about balance.”
Connect with Nick Roshdieh via email at Nick@NickRoshdiehGroup.com or 949.254.4775.
The Zandbergen Report, where wealth strategies and investment wisdom collide, is led by host Bart Zandbergen. The show is also available on Apple Podcasts, Google Play Store, Podbean and Spotify.
Interested in being a guest on The Zandbergen Report? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about Bart by visiting www.BartZandbergen.com