Host Bart Zandbergen was joined in the studio by repeat guest, Chris Gialanella of Modern Luxury. As the Group Publisher for the companies’ Southern California magazines including Angeleno, Riviera Magazine, Modern Luxury Palm Springs and Modern Luxury San Diego, Chris helps brands and public figures connect in meaningful ways through advertising relationships. Having spent over 20 years with Modern Luxury, Chris and his leadership have been a vital part of helping the publications he oversees navigate things like the Great Recession and now the COVID-19 Pandemic. In this episode, the duo discuss what changes they each have experienced during our COVID climate, what they are looking forward to as we move through the pandemic, and how they each see their industries evolving in the near future.
In this episode learn:
- Chris Gialanella’s road from politics to Modern Luxury
- How Modern Luxury and Riviera have pivoted to better serve the social climate
- What changes we may see in the world of publishing and events as we emerge post-pandemic
- Bart shares what True Wealth is and how The Zandbergen Group helps clients achieve it.
- Bart and Chris discuss Power Players which will feature the top difference makers of Orange County in Riviera Magazine’s June Issue
When asked what his Ultimate Lesson Learned has been, Chris shared, “Loyalty is key. I interview so many people for open positions we have, and they have resumes that show they have moved around so much. I really love to find people who have passion and are ready to build legacies.”
Learn more about Modern Luxury’s Orange County publication, Riviera Magazine, here: https://mlriviera.com/digital-editions
The Zandbergen Report, where wealth strategies and investment wisdom collide, is led by host Bart Zandbergen. The show is also available on Apple Podcasts, Google Play Store, Podbean and Spotify.
Interested in being a guest on The Zandbergen Report? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about Bart by visiting www.BartZandbergen.com