Scott Heinila of Producers Choice Network led an impactful show on mindset with Bart Zandbergen as the guest. In this episode, the duo discusses mindset and its impact on goal achievement, and day to day life. They also share their best practices, and how the processes they have in place have played a vital role in their personal and professional goal achievement.
In this episode learn:
– The difference between a growth versus fixed mindset
– How looking at things through a lens of abundance versus scarcity impacts decision making
– Why being specific in your goal setting process is key to achieving your goals
– How having a vision statement helps bring your goals to life
– Why having a process in place to weather mindset fluctuations can help you stay on track with your goals
The Zandbergen Report, where wealth strategies and investment wisdom collide, is led by host Bart Zandbergen. The show is also available on Apple Podcasts, Google Play Store, Podbean and Spotify.
Interested in being a guest on The Zandbergen Report? Email email@example.com.
Learn more about Bart by visiting www.BartZandbergen.com
NO OFFER OR SOLICITATION: The contents of this podcast episode: (i) do not constitute an offer of securities or a solicitation of an offer to buy securities, and (ii) may not be relied upon in making an investment decision related to any investment offering Axxcess Wealth Management, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Axxcess does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information contained herein. Opinions are our current opinions and are subject to change without notice. Prices, quotes, rates are subject to change without notice. Generally, investments are NOT FDIC INSURED, NOT BANK GUARANTEED and MAY LOSE VALUE. Member FINRA.